Posted on :
27 Jul, 2009
27 Jul, 2009
Assistant Brand Managers
This job will be specific to expansion of categories and new geographies
The ABM is measured (judged) by equity growth, market share growth and ultimately overall brand growth.
During the first 12-18 months of your career, some of your responsibilities will include marketing plan development to identify specific marketing tactics that build on consumer and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives and strategies. You will also be using your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis, and research planning. Beyond that, additional responsibilities will include
(1) Developing Plans and Initiatives (forecasting, strategy/concept/packaging development and product/marketing qualification);
(2) Advertising (strategy/creative brief development, copy evaluation, copy clearance, commercial production and media planning);
(3) Promotion (promotion/pricing planning and strategy and promotion/pricing execution);
(4) Consumer/Customer Training (consumer decision making, customer operations, customer decision making and market segmentation);
(5) Complex Business and Financial Analysis; and
(6) Interpersonal Projects (coaching/training, recruiting, multi-functional teamwork).
Need to have the thinking and solution skills, able to take different pieces of data, analyze and propose a solution.
Is a good team team-player and leader. Has the skills of a strong collaborator to work in a team environment. At the same time can display leadership enabling him/her to take the team forward towards a single direction.
Has an entrepreneurial mindset
Minimum Qualification of a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent with good academic results.
Not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
Good Written and Oral English Skills
Proven Demonstartion of Leadership and Entrepreneurial Skills.