Posted on :
20 Apr, 2010
Procter & Gamble (P&G) community consists of over 135,000 employees working in over 80 countries worldwide. What began as a small, family-operated soap and candle company now provides products and services of superior quality and value to consumers in over 180 countries.
Procter & Gamble Nigeria is recruiting OND Degree Holders for CBD MARKET STRATEGY & PLANNING ASSISTANT
CBD MARKET STRATEGY & PLANNING ASSISTANT – CBD00010765
CBD MS&P ASSISTANT
– The CBD MS&P/logistic Assistant will be responsible for total Point Of Sales Materials (POSM) logistics process –
from raising the orders till the POSM reaches the distributor locations within the required time frame. This will involve the following:
– Follow up with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of POSM per agreed timings
– Follow up with courier companies to ensure timely delivery of POSM to locations
– Track POSM availability in distributor locations
– Track POSM effectiveness and recommend ways to improve
– Follow up on suppliers’ invoices and payments
– Invoice tracking for budget purposes
– OND Degree Holder
– Should be Computer Literate (Basic knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
– The individual will need to demonstrate leadership (especially engage and execute) as s/he will need to drive excellence of execution cross functionally within P&G and externally with third party suppliers and agencies in order to deliver business results.
– The individual is required to build collaborative relationships internally and externally to achieve business results in this role
– Success in this role will be determined to a large extent by timeliness of delivery. The individual should demonstrate ability to act with a sense of urgency and deliver based on agreed timings.
Primary Location: NG-Lagos-Lagos
Job Type: Standard
Application deadline: Once Positions are taken