is a multinational foods giant holding leading positions in the Nigerian Diary, Cocoa Beverages, Seasoning and Tea markets. Our brands have found their way to home and hearts of millions of consumers.
As part of our continuous growth, we currently seek the services of talented individuals without an appetite and passion for brand marketing to fill important roles within the marketing function.
Job Title: Production Supervisors
Work Location: Head Office
- To ensure an effective and efficient Supervision of production operations
- To ensure that daily targets are met with minimal wastage, optimal quality and output
- Ensure that packaging and raw materials are always available for the shift Operations
- Ensure proper manning of the machines.
- Monitor and arrange production operatives to achieve optimum utilization and output
- Monitor and ensure that adequate utility support is provided during production (SHIFT) operations.
- Ensure that the Machine downtime and waste are maintained at minimal level throughout the shift.
- Ensure clean work environment and strict compliance with good manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ensure that the daily production operations are adequately documented and captured in relevant databases
- Evaluate and carry out performance appraisal for subordinates
Reporting To: Coordinator – Production Floor
- Bsc (Minimum Second Class Lower) or HND (Minimum Lower Credit) in Micro-Biology, Food Science/Technology, Bio-Chemistry and other related courses.
- At least 2yrs experience in production operations in a FMCG, not more than 30 years of age.
- Experience of Liquid drink production will be an added advantage
- Fair knowledge of operating the production machines
- Fair knowledge of equipment maintenance
- General technical knowledge on factory operation.
- Understanding of GMP and HACCP
Skills & Personal Attributes
- People management
- Team player
- Target driven
- Leadership ability
7th February, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shoud:
visit: http://careers.promasidor-ng.com and click on Careers