Posted on :
16 Jul, 2012
16 Jul, 2012
DO YOU HAVE THE DRIVE?
Puzzlextra©Limited (A new learning resources company) has vacancy for a – Program Coordinator – Schools
Job description: The role of the schools program coordinator involves initiating, coordinating and managing successful puzzle challenge days in a number of schools within a geographical area. The coordinator will also be charged with the responsibility of supporting identified schools with extracurricular activities involving educational games and puzzles.
Remuneration will depend on experience and qualification.
Location will be in LAGOS and/or ABUJA
– Ideally a graduate in a numerate discipline, but non-graduate candidates with some relevant experience will be considered.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Excellent communication, presentation and coordinating skills
– Computer literate with good logical thinking ability
– Some background or passion working with children or working in a learning environment will be useful. – Your age should not matter but your commitment and attitude will count the most.
How to apply:
Please send us an updated copy of your CV including contact details and a covering letter detailing how you meet the required skills to: