• To assist in managing, delivery of workscope in applicable engineering and detailed design, procurement, project services and construction related activities.
• To support cost effective and timely execution of the scope of work for the Client and AMEC.
• Ensuring compliance with the project execution plan (PEP).
• The administering of the contract agreements between AMEC and its subcontractors whereby AMEC interests are protected and income optimised.
• The maintaining of close contact with Client throughout the project to ensure satisfactory reaction to Client’s needs or criticisms.
• The motivation of assigned personnel.
• The monitoring and control of project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to AMEC Corporate Management and Client.
• The identification of changes in the scope of work and ensuring that change orders are current and adequate.
• The monitoring of cash flow to protect AMEC and Client investment in the project.
• The promoting of quality and safety on the project in consultation with the quality assurance manager and safety manager.
• The issuing of directions for job close-out and the securing of the final project acceptance and contract release from Client.
• BSc or BEng in an engineering discipline preferred An experienced Project Engineer with knowledge of AMEC procedures and process’s as well as onshore, and offshore related projects. He must be self motivated and able to effectively influence the Project Team and subcontract personnel. He must also be capable of interfacing with AMEC and Client senior personnel in an effective manner to achieve project objectives.
• Brownfield project experience is an advantage.
• Overseas experience is an advantage
• Experience of working for ExxonMobil is an advantage
• B. ENG
• Oil & Gas Experience
• COREN, NSE registered
AMEC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment