Posted on :
2 Jul, 2010
2 Jul, 2010
Promasidor Nigeria Limited, Makers of Cowbell, Cowbell Choco, Loya Milks, Miksi, Onga and Amila is a major player in the Food & Beverage Industry. We as an organization pay strong attention to our corporate social responsibility. We are a customer focused organization, with respect for the entire environment , excellent in execution and we support each other: we are seeking the services of talented, resourceful and experienced persons to fill the under-listed vacancy.
JOB TITLE: SUPERVISION PRODUCTION
REF NO: SPROD62010
• Ensure effective and efficient coordination of production operations
• Ensures that daily shift target are met with minimal wastage and ptimal output
• Ensure that packaging and raw maerial are always available
• Liase with QA inspectors to ensure that the required product specification is adhered to always
• Allocate work station to all shift operatives and ensure that all operatives are well engaged
• Monitor and coordinate production operatives to achieve optimum utilization and output
• Monitor and ensure that adequate utility support is provided during production operations.
• Ensure strict compliance with general manufacturing practices
• Preparation of daily shift 0EE.
• Presentation of daily production figures for verification
• Knowledge of production policies and procedures
• Understanding of GMP and HACCP
• Reconciliation and report writing
REPORTS TO: coordinator- production
B.SC (Minimum second class lower), HND (lower credit) in any of the following Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry and Food Tech or related courses.
3 years cognate work experience in a food and beverages manaifacturing environment.
All interested applicants should apply as follows
Forward all applications to [email protected] , applicants must attach their resume (Microsoft word format) in the subject of the mail, applicants should please quote only their full names, and the reference numbe of the positon applied for e.g Yusuf Odewale SPROD62010.
All applications must be received on or before Monday 12th of July 2010.