Posted on :
13 Jan, 2010
13 Jan, 2010
PZ Cussons recruit, develop and retain a great team of people who are aligned with their values and who can drive their plans for growth.
Their aim is to create a high performance culture offering career experiences and development. They work together as a true meritocracy where leadership is determined by talent.
Nutricima a subsidiary of PZ Cussons is recruiting for Management Accountant
Business Unit/Location: Nutricima – Lagos
The Job: Management Accountant
The successful candidate will be required to:
Co-ordinate the overall accounting and reconciliations for the assigned legal entity.
Ensure that the books are compliant with the relevant accounting regulations/standards.
Analyse Business performance versus targets, and pro-actively help drive the performance.
Support management decision making by ensuring that relevant and accurate data are available.
Manage Revenue and Cost Projections.
Prepare monthly variance analysis.
Provide regular cash management reports and forecasting.
Monitor MFG/Pro transactions to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
The right candidate must:
· Possess a B.Sc. Degree in Accounting.
· Have two to three (2-3) years experience in the FMCG industry.
· Be an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
· Have a good knowledge of accounting soft-wares, MFG/Pro knowledge would be an advantage.
· Be computer literate especially a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Have a sound knowledge of IAS/SAS and IFRS.
· Possess good interpersonal skills.
· Have an eye for details and be self-motivated.
· Must be a good team player.
· Must have a flexible approach to work and be able to work under pressure.
· Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values – COURAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY, NETWORKING, DRIVE and ONENESS
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Closing date: 26th January 2010