HYT Consulting – Our client is a multinational FMCG and a fast growing producers/manufacturer of various types of goods. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals; the company is looking to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
The QC manager will lead the Quality improvement activity of the business. He will be responsible for planning, agreeing and managing the outputs of the Quality Department against agreed business objectives maximizing the utilization of available resource and delivering those outputs to 100% standard of quantity, quality and time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the production and quality control of all products meets the appropriate standards.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of the company quality system,
- Reporting on the performance of the system for review and as a basis for continuous improvement.
- Work with Production, Marketing, Purchasing and other Technical personnel to identify potential opportunities for improving manufacturing efficiencies, maximising cost effectiveness for all raw materials and components whilst maintaining agreed product standards.
- Determine and enforce, through all functional departments, quality requirements in accordance with company and customer needs, based on current regulations and standards.
- Develop and implement improvement programme to raise performance standards.
- Provide leadership to the QA/QC department including operational QA support, budget and resource management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Chemistry, Food Science or related Discipline
- 8 years of experience in Food Manufacturing company.
- Ability to deliver within tight timeframes, cope well with pressure.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2013
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for.