Posted on :
2 May, 2011
2 May, 2011
MIFE Construction Nigeria Limited provides a broad spectrum of engineering services which include the building of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling locations. MIFE Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout the country. As a result of expansion in the activities of this company we now have an opening for the following positions:
Job Title: QUARRY MANAGER
The Quarry Manager will over see all areas of operation at the Quarry and ensuring that quarries, pits and opencast sites operate successfully; oversee all operations, both on site and in the office, manage staff, coordinate production and monitor all site systems.
Experience & Requirements:
• HND or BSC in Mining /Civil Engineering with practical working experience in the running of a quarry both in Nigeria or Abroad.
• An MBA degree would be an added advantage.
• Not less than 40 years of age
• A minimum of 10 years practical experience in related industry.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages, Internet etc.
Method of Application:
Application Deadline is May 10th, 2011
For Engineers with a proven track record in Quarry operations, D5 and D3 drilling machine by Atlas Copco.
Please send your CV to [email protected]