Posted on :
10 Nov, 2010
10 Nov, 2010
Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited (Ranbaxy), India’s largest pharmaceutical company, is an integrated, research based, international pharmaceutical company, producing a wide range of quality, affordable generic medicines, trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies. Ranbaxy today has a presence in 23 of the top 25 pharmaceutical markets of the world. The Company has a global footprint in 46 countries, world-class manufacturing facilities in 7 countries and serves customers in over 125 countries.
Ranbaxy Nigeria Limited is a leading multinational company in the global pharmaceutical industry worldwide, the company employs a across the world and very densely across Africa. Since last 5 years the company displayed strong growth, and the on-going expansion has created an aggressive need to appoint experienced and qualified profssionals to the following positions:
Job Title: Area Sales/ Regional Sales Manager (All Over Nigeria)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervision/coordination of medical sales Representative field activities.
• Organizing clinical activities and business stratgies
• Understand competition, identif and take advantage of any business opportunities
• Reporting to the Business Development manager
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor of Pharmacy or any other Science discipline
• 4-5 years experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical company(MBA is an added advantage)
• Must possess a valid driving license
Candidate must possess the virtues/attributes of enthusiasm, energy, creativity, drive, excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidate who meet the above criteria only should send application for the position accompanied by current photocopies of credentials to [email protected] or
Drop credentials to
Human Resources Manager,
Ranbaxy Nigeria Limited,
1st Floor Abimbola House,
24, Abimbola Street, lIasamaja, Isola,
Application Deadline is 23rd November, 2010