The Workplace Centre, is recruiting on behalf of its client, (Ren Money Microfinance Bank) to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Executive
Location: Calabar, Enugu, Edo Branches
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working and residing in the state.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- New business development
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Relevant work experience in similar role.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected] using SALES EXECUTIVE_Calabar or SALES EXECUTIVE_Enugu or SALES EXECUTIVE_Benin as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th June, 2016.