Oando Plc is a leading integrated energy solutions provider with operations spanning across the upstream, mid and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic university graduates that are able to demonstrate their integrity and team spirit to fill the position:
Position: Rig Operations Trainee
- The rig operations trainee program is designed as a defined yet flexible developmental plan for a minimum of 36 months. During the first two stages of this program you will work off shore along rig crews.
- In the last stage you will be assigned a variety of assignments to handle on your own.
- On successful completion of the program you will be most likely assigned a position within the business in Operations however you may be assigned to EHSSQ, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Maintenance, Human Resources or training based on your competencies.
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- The programme is open only to graduates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline or Geology in the last four years (i.e 0-4 years exp.).
Eligible candidates should:
- Be no more than 25 years and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2014
- Have obtained their Bachelors degree no more than 4 years ago
- Have attained a minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE O level in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English
Application Closing Date
Thursday 23rd October, 2014
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You are required to attach a soft copy of the under listed documents:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificates only.
- NYSC Certificate.
Note: You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their email address and by SMS to the telephone number provided.