Posted on :
28 Jun, 2012
28 Jun, 2012
Provide leadership to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of department in responding to procurement needs and in implementing the procurement strategy to deliver value to internal clients by optimizing costs throughout the product life-cycle and proactive business partner management.
Budget Planning and Cost Optimization:
• Participate in the annual budgeting exercise for the OpCo
• Provide inputs on Cost Projections for Capex & Opex projects
• Support the inputs through information on benchmark Cost & Price Performance
• Identify and implement cost optimization initiatives in coordination with business functions to align with AOP targets
Business Partner Identification and Prequalification:
• Identifying new vendors for respective categories and gathering information for registering them in the company’s database of potential vendors in coordination with Group SCM
• Obtain market information to guide in partner identification and selection for the company
• Ensure a minimum of 3 vendors are available for all procurement categories
Sourcing and Contracting:
• Manage end to end procurement process from need identification to delivery and payment of the business partners including PO processing
• Ensure sourcing and procurement of quality goods and services in a timely manner and at competitive prices.
• Ensure integrity and SLA compliance during the vendor selection and contracting process
• Ensure all commitments are properly documented and approved in line with the FDOA
Business Partner Performance:
• Evaluation and Management
• Responsible for business partner performance evaluation and monitoring
• Provide support to business functions in managing the contract execution and ensuring compliance with contractual SLA and KPI’s
• Manage business partner dispute resolutions for Marketing services
• Manage the partner satisfaction survey process
• Establish performance parameters for the team in form of KRAs and periodically provide feedback to ensure enhanced performance.
• Identify development needs of team members and ensure that these are fulfilled in a planned manner.
• Create provisions for knowledge and best practice sharing within the team
• Identify and deploy programs for improving engagement level of team members.
Skills and Knowledge:
Educational Qualifications &Functional / Technical Skills:
• University Degree (First or Second Upper Class Honours) in Business
• Administration, Economics, Purchasing & Supply or any related field.
• MCIPS Qualification an added advantage
• Good analytical and presentation skills
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years):
• Relevant 5 years (Minimum) of varied experience in Supply Chain Management
• Minimum of 3 years of direct sourcing of Marketing Services capacity
• Sound understanding and extensive experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply Chain with Specific Telecoms Sourcing experience
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.):
• Ability to operate in a multi-cultural, multi discipline environment
• Management of a multi-vendor ecosystem
• Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders – partners, vendors, dealers Manage complex assignments / projects in a moving environment
• Handle internal pressure to expedite the end to end management of the supply chain
Qualified Candidates should send CVs to [email protected] indicating the position applied for.