RS Hunter Limited was established in 2008 with the aim of providing professional and affordable human resource consulting services across all sectors. We believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanize, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection.
Positions available include:
Drug Regulatory Affairs Head
Description Of Our Client
A reputable multinational Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria is seeking a qualified, experienced and dedicated individual to fill the position of a Drug Regulatory Affairs (DRA) Head.
Efficient management of regulatory matters in the assigned country group, ensuring registration milestones of global and regional/local projects are met and in line with business and functional objectives. Successful maintenance of existing licences. Input to regulatory strategies aligned with commercial and Regional objectives. Regulatory functional excellence, including all compliance related activities are achieved and maintained.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- New registrations and approvals
- Licence maintenance
- Local /Global Database (or similar) maintenance
- DRA Compliance
- Packaging materials: owner of local packages
- Promotional material validation and approval
- Leadership and Management of Direct Reports (where applicable)
- Regulatory Intelligence-managing the regulatory environment
- Business awareness e.g.: applies business and commercial basic principles to effectively support proposed regulatory strategies and Portfolio plans.
- DRA Budget of assigned cluster
- Management of Development Portfolio plans with regular and timely communication of performance, and issues. Update of Portfolio development plans, or input into DASA tool.
- Achievement of standard and stretch registration milestones/deliverables.
- Time to market of new launches with competitive labelling.
- Completeness/accuracy of the cluster Standard Requirements and timely communication to HQs on significant changes.
- Effective management and proactive communication of emerging regulatory changes with impact to the assigned cluster/countries to respective local and global stakeholders.
- Ability to drive and propose changes on regulatory emerging regulations with successful outcome to the Organization.
- Successful stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Successful people development and talent retention
- Adequate budget management and planning
- DRA functional excellence and submission strategies
- Achievement of Regulatory compliance deliverables as per global target
Qualification & Experience
- Doctorate of State in Pharmacy or similar degree in Life Science
- English (Fluent), other languages such as French is desired but not mandatory
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Drug Regulatory Affairs, preferable at al Pharmaceutical Industry or equivalent
- Experienced leader proven successful management of people
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong result driven, ability to bring innovative ideas, “think out of the box”
Description Of Client
A transport service that provides world class transportation services in Lagos, is in need of a highly knowledgeable and detailed individual to fill the position of an internal auditor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes;
- researching and assessing how well risk management processes are working and recording the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel and accounting software packages.
- providing ad hoc advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions;
- performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
- anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and deciding how best to deal with them;
- providing support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities;
- agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings;
- preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people;
- assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing;
- managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
Skills and Requirements