Posted on :
20 May, 2010
Briscoe is a dealer of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria also dealer of the Ford Motor Company for the marketing, sales and service of the Ford range of vehicles in Nigeria. Briscoe Nigeria recruits:
Job Title: Automobile Workshop Manager
Job Location: Lagos
• Plan organize and control total workshop sectional operations.
• Monitor job quality through quality control inspection and report feedback complaints.
• Coordinate warranty and claims ensure cases are treated with dispatch.
• Monitor the productivity of the workshop.
• Ensure the realization of the workshop targets through the Standard Service Operation Procedures (SOP).
• Ensure the implementation of the safety standards.
• Minimum of a good university degree or equivalent in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering;
• Member of relevant professional body will be an advantage;
• Minimum of 6 years cognate experience;
• Ability to work independently with a drive to achieve results;
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills;
• High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office;
• Good driving skills with valid drivers’ license;
• Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience;
• Candidates should not be more than 35 by31st Dec 2010
Method of Application
Please forward a hand written application a comprehensive CV with photocopies of credentials within before 1st June 2010 to
Human Resouces Manager
18 fatai Atere way Matori Oshodi
P.O Box 2104 Lagos
Application ate expected to indicate their desired position as location in their applications and at the top left corner of the envelope or as the subject online application