SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Trainee
- Our Sales Traineeship Program stretches over a period of 12 months in which selected graduates will be rotated in various job functions.
- The assignments are about real responsibility and real results, while creating an environment where they develop through practical learning and coaching from senior managers
- At the end of the program, the trainee will be able to, among others:
- Assess territory and plan for execution
- Acquire sales core knowledge
- Execute in trade by ensuring brand visibility, availability and pricing
- Leverage sales opportunity and monitor competitor activities
- Manage budget process and control departmental costs.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other business-related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience
- Not older than 25 years as at December 31, 2016
- Resident in Rivers State or environs
- MBA, MA or M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
- Mobility to work in other areas in Nigeria when required
- Both Male and Female can apply
- Problem-solving (analytical)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and proactivity
- Capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite capacity
- Planning and organizing
- Achievement, entrepreneurship, team spirit and ownership
Application closing date
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online