Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Graduate Management Talent Programme 2015
- An important element of our HR Strategy is to support Sahara Group’s Strategy on sustainability by developing leadership and management capacity throughout the organization.
- A “Graduate Management Talent” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the Group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams.
- Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only the Sahara Group and its core fields of activity and people, but also yourself. The possibilities are endless!!!
- The goal of this “Graduate Management Talent” programme is to develop high-value individuals in an international environment with a focus on Energy, and Infrastructure.
- A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and pro-active approach to achieve both business objectives and personal success is required in order to succeed as a Graduate Management Talent. Conceptual and innovative thinking informing an analytical approach to complex problems and ability to identify, through comprehension of the ‘bigger picture’ to give practical options and solutions.
- Trainees will be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job expectations for that position. They will receive ‘on the job’ training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
- Throughout this programme, they will be supervised by a Talent Manager from our Talent Management department.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- University degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper)
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
- Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2015
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Other than English, at least one foreign international language is required.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with a proactive approach to work.
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Candidate should have poise & finesse.
- Candidate must be assertive.
- Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Group HR
- Line Manager
- All staff
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected]
Note: Resume should be concise with only one page. Please note that multiple entries would not be treated.