Sahara Group company, “Sahara Energy Resource Limited”, was founded in 1996 as an oil trading business focused on Nigerian and West African oil products. Within 3 years the company had established herself as a credible trading house securing trade lines from first class international banks, like BNP Paribas and United European Bank. Sahara Group Nigeria recruits Paralegal / Legal Office Clerk
Sahara Group Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of Paralegal / Legal Office Clerk.
Job Title: Paralegal/Legal Office Clerk
Job Location: Lagos
- Document Processing: Assisting with the formatting and review of documents, make necessary typographical correction and amendments.
- Assisting the legal Officer with contract administration and management. Collating all contracts groupwide in different schedules and inserting key administration dates on the date in question. Maintaining and updating the schedules.
- Document Management: Assisting with the management of hard copies and soft copies of all contracts entered into in the group and keeping all the appropriate records in respect of all the documents.
- Preparing Reports: Preparing reports for the entire group on litigation, contingent liability, contract administration for the entire group.
- Attendance at court hearings as the representative of Sahara.
- 4 years of relevant experience as a paralegal / law clerk .
- Team Player
- Ability to work independent.
- Attention to Detail
- Issue Spotting and Problem Solving skills
15th March, 2011
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should apply online by following the steps below.
Click here to visit Sahara Career Portal
Select Processed User and click Find
NB: Candidates need to be a registered user on the Sahara career portal before apply for this job – It is free to register.