Swift Networks Limited is an innovative leader in Nigeria’s fast growing broadband telecommunications space, providing reliable high speed broadband access and voice services to businesses, professionals and residential customers. Due to ongoing expansion into other regions of the country and the need to sustain the highest quality services to existing and potential customers, we seek applications from exceptional candidates to fill the following challenging positions.
Job Title: Sales Engineers
Location: Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt
The candidates will be part of the driving force of Swift’s business performance in the Enterprise (business to business) sector, and accountability for sales, market share, brand awareness and new product development.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Strong relationship and team building skills; experience in dealing with corporate and government representatives and other senior individuals and stakeholder groups;
- Delivering results- absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever changing business environment;
- Putting customers first- understand the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders;
- Communicating for impact- effective communication with senior
- stakeholders inside and outside of the company;
- Making a personal difference- strong influencing skills and responsive
- Technical! Professional Expertise;
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communication;
- Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing a junior and senior audience.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
A first degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer science/ engineering, Information Technology with a minimum of 2nd class honors, upper division, from a reputable university. A minimum of 3 years experience selling E-business solutions in the banking, telecommunications, oil and gas sectors with a proven track record of success.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2011.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Please note that applications received after the stipulated period will not be processed.