Posted on :
1 Jun, 2012
1 Jun, 2012
Scene Limited is a business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
Office Administrator (Law Firm)
• Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as, filing systems, requisition of supplies.
• Prepares general activity reports in the office for guidance of Partners.
• Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications and processes in place.
• Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
• Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
• Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations.
• Maintenance of office facilities, support infrastructures, utilities, fixtures and fittings, office premises, etc.
• Review, negotiate and monitor service contracts and major purchases / leases
• Manage all activities relating to the firm’s End-Of-Year Programme (Christmas cards, gifts, etc.)
• Oversees the administrative and support activities in the office and reports to the Head Office
• Coordinate logistics for firm-wide meetings, retreats, seminars, employee overseas travel, social events etc.
• Act as secretary during Partner’s Meetings
• Coordinate arrangements for staff identity cards, complimentary cards, mobile phones etc.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Minimum Qualification is a B.Sc./ HND in Administrative Management or any Social Science discipline.
• 5-7 years of practical experience in the same role
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ideal Candidate should be computer literate
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Excellent management skills
• Should be able to pay attention to detail
• Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
• Strong presentation abilities
• Must be a good initiator and possess good negotiation skills
• Time management skills
• Excellent Strategy Implementation skills and good use of initiative
• Good listening skills
Qualified and Interested Applicants should forward their resumes to [email protected] using the position being applied for as the subject of the mail.