Presco Plc is a leading agro – allied company engaged in the cultivation of oil palms and the processing of vegetable oils and fats and other by -products. We have about 12,000 hectares planted with oil palms and employ more than 2,100 workers at Obaretin, Cowan and Ologbo Estates in Edo and Delta States.
We operate a palm oil mill (45 tons/hr FFB) , a palm kernel crushing plant (45 tons/day), refinery (100 tons/day RBDO) and fractionation plant (60 tons/day RBDO) at our Obaretin Estate, near Benin City, where the head office of the company is located.
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
- Bsc or HND in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. Engineers with finance experience are welcomed. An MBA would be a plus.
- Must have 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good organizational and analytical skills, and project management experience
- Excellent experience in working with Excel spreadsheets. Knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus
- Ability to perform risk assessments to identify audit areas and recommend plans
- Familiar with business process flows in a typical manufacturing entity
- Must be energetic, self-driven yet a strong team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to travel 10% both domestically and internationally. As Senior auditor, you should be prepared to travel abroad at least 2 to 4 weeks per ear to other SIAT’s Group of companies for specific assignments
- As PRESCO is part of an international group, SlAT, knowledge of French is a plus
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and application within latest November 22, 2011 by email to: