Shell is a global player in the energy and petrochemical business and is one of the world’s most successful companies, offering international career prospects and outstanding challenges. We are committed to a business strategy that focuses on excellence while balancing profits with principles. As such, we require world-class talents to join our truly world-class business.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity and values differences. Consequently, we employ people of diverse background regardless of gender, race, creed, social and marital status etcJob Title: Technical Graduate Trainees
Upon recruitment, you will be assigned real responsibilities and accountabilities which are measurable. Under the supervision of a technical professional, your first job assignment will be in one of the following areas:
- Field Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Well Engineering
- Project Engineering
This will provide you with opportunities for career growth and development and a chance to make an effective contribution to the business from your very first day on the job. Future roles and career progression will be dictated by performance and competence.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have a flair for diverse and unusual challenges, and a passion for making a real impact in an environment where standards are high, then you are the right person for the job.
- Have good academic qualifications, ideally with a minimum of 2.1 degree in any of the following Engineering disciplines: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Production, Electrical/Electronics, Civil , Material/Metallurgical, Electrical, Computer, Systems, Cybermatics, Mining, Instrumentation/ Control,and Structural Engineering. Or additionally a degree in Geology, Geophysics, Geomatics, Physics, Petrophysics, Mathematics, Naval Architecture, Industrial Chemistry or Chemistry.
- A post graduate degree would be an added advantage.
- You need to have graduated within the last 3 years (5 years if you hold a post graduate degree), and should have completed your NYSC on or before 1st June, 2012.
- Have at least five credits at GCE O’ level (or equivalent), including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English language obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Must not have taken part in a Shell Recruitment Day in the past 3 years, or written our test in the past 12 months
29th, March, 2012
How To Apply
To apply for shell technical graduate trainees, pls:
Click here to apply online
when the shell page opens:
- Click Register and apply now.
- Once u have completed the data protection section and entered your personal details, u will need to validate your email address.
- Look out for Shell validation email in your email account entitled your shell account information.
- After validation please log on to your account and submit your application
- In the opportunities and eligibility section u must choosé local opportunities.
- Ensure you give active contacts