Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) – The University Scholarship Scheme is a programme run by SPDC on behalf of the NNPC/Shell/TEPN/Agip Joint Venture. Invitations for aptitude test emails been sent to the shortlisted students, using the email addresses provided in their respective application documents.
SHELL – SPDC JOINT VENTURE 2012 / 2013 UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD APTITUDE TEST
The SPDC 2012/2013 Joint Venture University scholarship aptitude test, is scheduled to take place as follows:
- Abuja: National Centre for Women Development, Better Life Street Central Area, Garki, Abuja.
- Enugu: Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Military Cantonment Enugu.
- Lagos: A.D.R.A.O. International School, 28 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island.
- Port Harcourt: Command Secondary School, Bori Camp, Port Harcourt.
- Warri: Main Office Restaurant SPDC., (Opp. Fed. Govt. College), Warri.
Date: Saturday 22nd February, 2014.
Accreditation Time: 10.00am prompt.
Aptitude Test Time: 11.00am prompt.
Invited students are advised to bring the following to the Exam Venue:
- The invitation for aptitude test,
- Writing materials (including HB pencils and erasers),
- Braille typewriter (if applicable) and
- A recent passport photograph and university identification card.
They are also required to bring the originals and a set of photocopies of ALL of the following:
- WASC / GCE ‘O’ Level / SSCE Statement of Result.
- A’ Level / NCE / IJMB / Remedial Result (if applicable).
- Notification of JAMB Result.
- JAMB or University Admission Letter.
- Endorsement letters from Community Development / Executive Council Chairman and Paramount Ruler (if applicable).
Click here for more information
Click here to download the list of shortlisted candidates