Shell Exploration Production Company (SNEPCo), on behalf of itself and its co-venturers is launching the SNEPCo National Merit University Scholarship Scheme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is open to undergraduates studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoscience / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants must:
- Have successfully completed a secondary education, with a minimum of seven credits, including Mathematics and English, in their O/Levels.
- Have gained admission during the 2013/2014 academic session, in an accredited and approved university in Nigeria.
- Be enrolled fullâ€time, in a university in Nigeria at the undergraduate level with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records).
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the above entry qualifications should:
Click here to apply online
All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication). Candidates would be required to provide personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200 kilobytes);
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) admission letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) scores;
- ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE result(s) as applicable; and
- Letter of identification from State (showing Local Government) of origin.
Each document must not exceed 200 KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
- SNEPCo will not accept emailed applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and also access the online application portal
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees
- SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications
- Applications should be submitted online before Friday 31st October, 2014.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted