Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sourcing Specialist
Job Purpose/ Key Objectives
- Source, pre-qualify, select and recommend credible Suppliers for company’s operations.
- Source for rig and other equipment and services that will be needed for offshore operations.
- Ensure timely preparation of Invitation to Tenders for the offshore project.
- Implements sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times and minimizing the total cost of the products and services.
- Documents performance to action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects.
- Conducts Request for Information/Quotation/Proposal (RFI/Q/P) and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and cost.
- Evaluates current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits, in coordination with SHES and Technical departments, to assure supply capabilities, on-time delivery, quality and service.
- Negotiates prices and terms with suppliers in order to meet specified quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Executes contract negotiation and development in coordination with Supply Chain Manager and Contract team.
- Selects a high-performance supply base.
- Effectively communicates with and maintains the highest degree of relations between the Company and all levels of supplier personnel.
- Builds strong relationships with internal customers in order to meet defined objectives.
- Follows existing processes and systems in view of efficient operations and continuously recommends improvement.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
- Complies with all Lekoil local procedures applicable to the job function including SHES.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above.
- Lead initiatives and realize savings without compromising quality and time.
- Perform all other duties that are necessary and reasonably attached to this Sourcing Specialist position and the fulfillment of its responsibilities.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager, Supply Chain Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline (Compulsory)
- At least 10 – 15 years of work experience in Procurement and Sourcing functions in offshore exploration and production operations.
- 5 – 10 years field experience in exploration and production.
- Experience in a managerial or leadership role is mandatory.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Must be Analytical and structured.
- Thorough experience in Tendering and contracting for offshore exploration and production operations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to assimilate, appraise and extract information quickly when faced with numerous ad hoc queries.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Collaborative and interpersonal skill.
- Leadership attributes.
- Quick thinking and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Articulate and close attention to detail.
- Intense drive for excellence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Application Deadline: 11/06/2016