South African Airways (SAA) strives to be the airline of choice in Africa and beyond. We know that becoming great is largely dependent on our people as they play a significant part in our value chain. SAA offers a dynamic, exhilarating environment in an exciting industry where talented people can grow on their journey with us.
We are recruiting Airport Supervisors.
Job Title: Airport Supervisor
Reporting to: Country Manager
The purpose of this role is to oversee the delivery of, and deliver, the SAA product and services to the travelling public, manage the Murtala Mohammed International Airport activities through planning, controlling organising and delegation to obtain maximum productivity
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- High school qualifications or proven track record in an airline traffic and ground-handling department
- A proven track record in airline airport operations
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based software including Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access and excel
- English fluency (Speak, read and write)
- Airline related qualifications: Customer Service plan, Touch Points, Cargo 1 and 2, DGR – Awareness, Special Cargo handling.
- Knowledge of Windows based software including Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word, Access and excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of the airlines operations, sales processes, distribution channels, CRS’s, fares, call management reporting, and working knowledge of the Internet/E-commerce
- SAA Products and Services and related policies i.e Loyalty Programme: Voyager policies and procedures
- Understanding of Reservation related systems and read a ticket
- Awareness of the South African and Nigeria travelling public’s business and social cultural environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise the Murtala Mohammed International airport staff to deliver excellent customer service and achieve team objectives.
- To manage the Murtala Mohammed International airport so that all scheduled flights depart on time, efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain good relationship with airline stakeholders
16th December, 2011
How To Apply
CVs to be delivered at:
South African Airways
28 Adetokunbo Ademola Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Contact [email protected] for any enquiries