Posted on :
12 Aug, 2010
– Acquire, grow and deepen customer relationships in the Wealth Management customer segment
Key Roles & Responsibilities
ACQUISITION & CUSTOMER PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
– Segment and target customers based on the potential /sales strategy for the region
– Meet new customers in the market everyday and convince them to open Excel & Priority Banking account with the bank.
– Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix and customer segment.
– Acquire new customers by selling the key products especially Investment Services, Current & Savings Accounts
– Work closely with the branch/Head, Priority & Excel Banking to assist in Events /promotions for new acquisition of customers across segments.
– Ensure the best in terms of quality of sales and productivity standards.
– Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
– Derive insights to Competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
– Continuously provide feedback to Head, Priority & Excel Banking of the acceptance of the products in the market and suggested changes that could provide impetus to the sales efforts.
– Achieve the maximum ¿share of wallet¿ for each customer acquired.
– Reviewing credit applications for personal loans
– Submision of weekly and monthly sales figures and projections and other reports – SOPs & Weekly Activity reports.
RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
– Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
– Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
– Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, misselling, etc and comply with the same.
– Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
– Providing personal financial planning services to customers
– Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
– Ensuring that service standard targets are being met for loan processing, customer response time as well as customer enquiries
– Ensuring that service recovery on errors, miscommunications, complaints, etc are dealt with in the most efficient and courteous manner
– Recommendation of credit approvals for loan applications
KYC / money laundering
– Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank¿s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: ¿identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Job Qualifications & Skills
– B.Sc University degree (2:2 Minimum).
– Ability to plan daily/periodic operations.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Salesmanship, energy and drive.
– Sound knowledge of administrative procedures.
– In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Click on Professional Hires, select Nigeria and click search, Select Job and apply online