Posted on :
12 Jun, 2012
Advise-with a bias to recruiting into our Partner Universities-students and their families on UK University application procedures and guide them through the University enrolment process in favour of our Partner Universities, utilising our agency processes.
• Educate and influence study abroad enquirers on program options for career advancement in favour of our partner Universities in the UK and Canada.
• Evaluates the Student’s needs, interests and qualifications while providing clear and concise information to help the Student opt to study in any of our partner institutions.
• Presents information regarding our Partner Universities programs and costs in a factual and ethical manner.
• Organize and attend recruitment events and promote our services and partner Universities to potential students and their parents.
• Generate leads, build and manage relationships with, and deliver high impact presentations in Secondary Schools and any other gathering of interest around the country
• Work to improve the organisation’s visibility throughout the country and to entice potential applicants.
• Meet with incoming students to discuss their application status and provide them with information about courses, jobs and scholarships. Will also need to seek out and meet with alumni and create networking systems to find promising potential applicants.
• Conduct pre-admissions interviews with prospective students, evaluate grades, and other relevant documents to determine their eligibility for admissions in our partner institutions and advice appropriately
• Enjoys working with young people and students, and being in an international environment
with opportunity to work with different types of people
• Detail-oriented, ability to analyze data and test results. Savvy with IT and Microsoft Excel. Maintain all data in our central database as it relates to student enquiries and all engagements
• Report Directly to the Executive Director, Admissions and Visa Counseling
• Must prepare and send in weekly activity reports.
• Typically is expected to meet required quotas or deadlines
• Expected to have a wide range of knowledge regarding specific educational, vocational and certificate programs that may interest students seeking to study in the UK.
• Should have a keen understanding UK University application process, and should be able to assist students in obtaining –legally the necessary documentation needed for the application process.
• Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals and also be able to do so under time constraints
• Must possess strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Self motivated and driven
• Meticulous organization and time management
• Confident telephone manner
• Good organizational skills, motivated, with a self starting attitude
• Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach.
• Maintains professional appearance at all times
• Willingness to be trained; Team player; enthusiastic, able to be flexible and is a self-starter
• IT literate and BSC Qualified in any discipline
Please send A ONE PAGE STATEMENT stating how your skills and qualifications best suits you for this job. to [email protected]. Do not forget to attache your CV too