Synergy HR Solutions Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client in various sector to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Furniture Marketing Manager
- The successful candidate must have a good knowledge of Furniture products
- Must have a good track record in the sales of furniture products.
- Champion and lead the marketing team to success in sales of furniture product
- Monthly rendering of report
- Good Innovative and Creative skills is required, no window for stories.
- Must have 5-10 years experience in similar position marketing furniture’s.
Job Title: Construction Marketing Manager
- Candidates must have vast knowledge of Tenders Application.
- The ideal candidate will champion the sales and marketing unit of the construction company
- Drive business and seal deals relating to construction.
- Attend bidding and follow up to ensure that the company is shortlisted.
- Report writing and training of marketing executives
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with 5-10 years experience in costing projects.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of BOQ evaluation and costing
- Must be ready to travel within short notice.
- The quantity surveyor will manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Will minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with 5-10 years in Similar functions.
Job Title: Architecture
- Discuss the objectives, necessities and financial plan of a project.
- Consult with any other construction professionals like surveyors, engineers etc regarding the design of the surroundings.
- Prepare and present possibility design proposals and reports to the client.
- Advice the client in details about the viability of the project.
- Assist in selection of site.
- Get the help of IT in designing and in project management, especially by means of software packages like Computer Aided Design i.e. CAD.
- Try to keep within the deadlines and financial budgets.
- Produce detailed workings, sketching and specifications.
- Specify the quality and nature of materials needed.
- Prepare for presentations and tender applications.
- Negotiate with other professionals and the contractors.
- Prepare applications for the plans and building control departments.
- Take control of the project from the beginning till the end.
- Working with the construction and contractor managers for obtaining permits.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND with 5-10 years experience in contract administration and drawings using Auto CAD.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]