We are an online retail service that enables individuals to shop through our platform and for merchants to reach those individuals who visit our site. Taafoo.com is based at Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria and is wholly owned by Nigerians living in Nigeria.
We are looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the underlisted position :
Job Position: Retail Management Trainee
- Taafoo is seeking dynamic young individuals as retail management trainees for a six-months duration.
- You will receive company-specific training and on-the-job experience needed to develop and grow a career in the online fashion retail industry. An RMT will participate in training experiences, learn new skills in retailing to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise in managerial responsibilities.
- You will be expected to develop decision making and managerial skills in people management, operations management and merchandising management. At the end of the six-months you may be offered a full-time position based on your performance and skills acquired.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support departmental teams & managers on delivery of their targets & deliverables.
- Contribute ideas & programs that will aid in the growth of taafoo.com.
- Basic knowledge of the fashion retail industry and terminologies.
- Knowledge of the online retail industry.
- Understanding of the importance of customer service and a commitment to delivering it.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- B.Sc Degree preferred (Strong HND/ONDs acceptable).
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Physically active.
- Ability to work weekends, long hours, holidays and extended shifts.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent use of computers.
- A minimum of 1 yr post-NYSC experience preferred.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2014.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]with the Subject “Retail Management Trainee”