Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non profit organization that promotes socio economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of FHI 360 Nigeria to sustain her achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. To strengthen our operations in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Job Title: Technical Officer, Drug and Commodities Logistics
- S/he will participate in program and field level planning formulation in the area of drugs. rapid test kits (RTK) and commodity logistics.
- S/he will provide technical and operational support on application of Supply chain management best practice, systems and procedures.
- S/he will ensure the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of new initiatives and procedures related to drugs, RTKs and Commodity logistics.
- S/he will review the drug, RTKs and commodity logistics component of field office budget proposals for consideration and budget review.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BPharm or relevant degree in SCM and logistics with 5 to 7 years of progressive relevant work experience in Anti-retro viral (ARV) drug, RTKs and commodity SCM and logistics at state and national level, from procurement to warehousing, transport management and distribution to beneficiaries.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage. Experience in project development with proven experience in SCM and logistics planning and facilitation at training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBO is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Please forward your resume (CV) and and excel document in the format below in a single email latest 8th January, 2011 to [email protected]
Only completed applications sent electronically (ie. by email) with the job title clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.