Posted on :
25 May, 2010
25 May, 2010
TOTAL together with its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated oil and gas company worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Chemicals. The Upstream segment engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. It also involves in the marketing, trade, and transportation of natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG), as well as in LNG re-gasification and natural gas storage operations. TEPNG / Total Nigeria recruits Maaterial master data Analyst to be based in Portharcourt Nigeria
• Set necessary parameters and creating material master records in SAP that will trigger transactions in the various modules of (MM) Materials management, (CO) Controlling, (FI), Financial accounting for both stock and non stock items through knowledge of database management and existing stock management software.
• Maintain the accounting view and extending material master records to other plants.
• Modify, Update and change material master records.
• Liaise and Follow-up with user departments, purchasing and vendors for clarifications, modifications and updating of materials data in the system based on the evolving product changes.
• Liaise and Follow-up with Project teams to ensure that project materials are entered into the system to facilitate reception of material and payment.
• Liaise and Follow-up with technical logistics department on the reception of stock materials and resolve material data description and update master data.
• Schedule changes to a material master record.
• Mass maintain and clean material master data based on general parameter.
• Monitor change documents and changes made in master data.
• Flag material records for deletion after scrapping and obsolete cases and using a proposal list.
• Liaise with user and reporting on duplicate, obsolete/obsolescence materials, harmonising and flagging for deletion after scrapping by technical logistics.
The successful candidate should have a degree in Engineering or Management or Social Science.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
– A good Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Access required.
– Thorough understanding of SAP Materials Management/Inventory Control systems.
– Skilled in Stock Management, Logistics, and Shipping activities.