Posted on :
25 May, 2010
25 May, 2010
This job is within the framework of the AKPO Operations. AKPO is a large deep sea oil & gas field, integrating subsea wells, flowlines, risers, a FPSO, an off-loading buoy, export lines and their associates facilities. The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
• Follow-up condition and ensure accuracy of all metering systems; visit FPSO regularly to evaluate equipment condition and audit the working practices in relation with the metering systems
• Ensure and update as necessary the validity of the procedures and other reference documents (production or maintenance related) related to the metering systems
• Shall react effectively where necessary to site maintenance requests and manage metering interventions to reduce downtime due to metering systems failure
• Ensure update of metering database to ease administration and increase access to metering information to the relevant users.
• Ensure that periodical meter proving, prover loop and tank/vessel calibrations are carried out according to the Department of Petroleum Resources requirements and the certifications of same, duly approved by same regulatory body, DPR.
• Follow-up quarterly validation of Akpo fiscal gas metering instrumentation and sampling for laboratory compositional determination of impurities by a third party certifying company and NLNG.
• Communicate effectively with the well performance team / GSR on the reliability of well test measurements on the test separators and/or multi phase flow metering unit(s) (BS&W, GOR, density measurement as used in water content determination or Net Oil, etc)
• Detect the anomalies of the metering units/ systems; Initiates adequate corrective actions,
• Organize, and as necessary supervises the calibration and repairs.