Posted on :
27 Sep, 2010
27 Sep, 2010
Job Title: Head of Intelligence
Company : Tepng
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Nigeria – Nigeria
Interviews will take place in : Port Harcourt
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
Job description :
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Source, collate, analyze and report intelligence
• Identify and propose Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIRs)
• Assist Assets in compliance with intelligence policies
• Provide reports to develop situation awareness
• Support inter-agency and cross-industrial cooperation
• Participate in the sourcing and gathering of all relevant intelligence/information
• Participate in the update of a sound picture of the operational environment
• Responsible for effective coordination of Intelligence synthesis
• Develop and maintain security vigilance in the Company.
• Assure all round protection of TEPNG physical assets, structures and offices.
• Prevent crime and security related threats against TEPNG persons and properties.
• Ensure that security risks and threats are properly managed.
• Assure Security awareness for Management
Required skills :
The ideal applicant should have a Bachelors degree in Law or Social Sciences with a minimum of Second class, upper division.
The ideal applicant should have not less than 10 years Military/police service experience.
The ideal applicant should posess the following skills:
• Excellent written communication, numerical and analytical skill,
• Conflict management experience in a senior position,
• Computer application skills,
• Good Supervisory skills,
• Good interpersonal relations
• Ability to work under pressure.
Knowledge of French will be an advantage