Seven Up Bottling Company Plc has always believed that its strength lies in the talent it attracts and retains. The “EMPLOYEE” as one of Nigeria’s leading soft drinks company. Seven Up is currently recruiting for a Transport Engineer / Fleet Manager. who will be reporting directly to: General Manager
- To be responsible for maintaining the plant’s fleet of vehicles (trucks, trailers, vans, cars, forklift and generators) at the highest operational efficiency in a cost-effective manner.
- To ensure effective utilization of manpower and material resources under his control.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance programme for the fleet of vehicles; carry out whatever non-routine maintenance as necessary and ensure that records of maintenance costs per vehicle are maintained correctly.
- Determine spare parts requirements and ensure their availability, at an economic level through an efficient ordering system.
- Ensure that the maintenance operations in the workshop are carried out efficiently, and are adequately supported by parts and manpower.
- As and when necessary, recruit, train and motivate staff.
- Develop and execute as per capital and operational budgets.
- Prepare annual consolidated report on plant’s fleet maintenance.
Key Performace Objectives & Indicators
Objective : To ensure that all plant vehicles function properly and cost-effectively.
- Vehicle breakdowns vs availability on the road.
- Life span of vehicles.
- Cost vs Budget
Work Guides & References
- Fleet budget
- Engineering manuals
- Discussion of objectives for each year with General Manager
Minimum Education: B. Eng/B Sc. Degree in Engineering (Auto-mechanical) & Membership of NSE or related professional body.
Minimum Experience: 6 years working experience in a large fleet engineering function, with at least some supervisory experience within that function.
Skills: Engineering management & Knowledge of investment/financial management
- Physical analysis
- Chemical analysis
- Process plant machines and equipment
- CSD industry knowledge
- Initiative and judgement
- Customer services orientation
- Results orientation
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified applicants should forward their application and cv/resume to: [email protected]