The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Transport General Manager, Night Shift
Function/Domain: Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Procurement
Position available for: Expatriate
- Achieving key performance indicators through effective management of the team with delegation and monitoring key priorities.
- Ensuring a professional hand-over takes place between each shift.
- Setting goals for team members and self-using the internal system and ensuring these are achieved.
- To support the management of a fleet of drivers and transport support staff, ensuring that they work within company guidelines.
- To ensure operational targets are met on a weekly and monthly bases
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics.
- Master’s degree with specialization in Transport and Logistics.
- Minimum of 25 years of related experience with at least 15 years specific experience in transport.
- Able to operate effectively in a high volume service driven transport operation
- Strong understanding of current transport system,concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Strong organizing and time management skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and communication.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online