Travelfix, Africa’s fastest growing online travel solutions provider is a one-stop powerhouse for all travel-related services. Travelfix, an arm of TVC Atlantic Vacation Group (formerly known as Cherrybrooks Event & Tours Limited) is an Indigenous Travel Company incorporated in 2012. The company commenced business operations in 2015 as a professional Travel Logistic and Management Company that provides a wide range of quality service.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Receptionist/Front Desk Officer
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Job Title: Head of Human Resource
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Title: Visa Support Executive
- Customize and design itineraries of holiday packages, provide tour packages costing for travel consumers.
- Assist package queries through email and phone calls.
- Assist with system loading and updating, liaising with the online department to ensure all hotels and packages are on sale and ensure all products are uploaded appropriately and maintained.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date costing sheets; maintain and update internal product information manuals.
- Source for new suppliers, maintain contracts with existing suppliers to ensure and secure best possible rates, terms and conditions, and commission in order to deliver, meet and exceed the company’s financial targets and budgets.
- Ensure the uploaded travel products on the website are correct, current and all-inclusive with relevant information to improve the customer’s online experience.
- Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the processing runs smoothly
- Provide travellers with the all visa requirements, support with letter templates and application completion.
- Ensure the consistency of compliance to all country immigration requirements and escalate where needed.
Qualification & Experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in travel tour operations.
- Experience in Visa application and consultation.
- Experience in customizing and designing Vacation packages and costing, International and Domestic Itineraries.
- Prior experience in managing visa application requests and good knowledge of embassy or consulate requirement to all major destinations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work proactively and independently, – a self-starter with passion for travel.
Job Title: HR/Admin Assistant
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
- We are searching for smart individuals who can succeed in corporate sales activities and who will be responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]with job title as the subject of the mail. Not interested? Share this opportunity with your friends!