Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc commenced business in March 2000 as the sugar division of Dangote Industries Limited. The sugar-refining factory at Apapa port was commissioned in 2001 with an initial installed capacity to process 600,000 MT of raw sugar per annum.
The refinery has since undergone two expansions increasing the production capacity to about 1.44 million MT per annum, making it the largest sugar refinery in sub Saharan Africa and second largest in the world.
Job Title: Turbine Operator
- To ensure efficient and uninterrupted power generation and supply to the refinery and other subsidiary companies in accordance with set target.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of power house activities.
- Monitor readings of filed gauges and other instrument of the equipment to ensure efficient operation of the plant.
- Perform regular maintenance such as cleaning of the power house and lubricating the power house equipment.
- Maintain a logbook and record day to day operational activities in the power house.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK SHIFTS
Job Qualification & Experience
- Technical certificate parts 1 & 2, C & G or OND in Mechanical Engineering with six (6) years relevant experience on power plant including diesel gen- set, steam turbines, cooling towers and air compressors in a food and allied industries.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years old.
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Attention to details and posses good sense of judgment
- Sound power house plant operation
- Equipment maintenance knowledge and skills Computer literate
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to [email protected]
, Latest 24th January 2012. Use position applied for as email subject. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.