Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: SHE Officer, HO
Job Number: 13000QBO
Location: Nigeria-Lagos State
- Ensure finished products for distributions to all regions/KDs are within specification.
- Ensure that stock at the distribution centre conforms to the quality standard as well to ensure risk/hazard are being spotted.
- Ensure proper housekeeping is maintained in all locations at the DC.
- Ensure that stock in the warehouse is positioned correctly and properly segregated in the distribution centres
- Ensure prompt escalation/handling of quality issues.
- Monitor/supervise loading operation to make sure sub-standard stock are not loaded out /released to trade
- Hygiene audit of trucks at point of loading/offloading
- Picking and prompt despatch of samples to appropriate factory for analysis prior to trade release.
- Monitor/supervise repacking activities (damaged stock) in readiness to make the stock available for sales before the expiration period.
- Monitor/report DC stock age analysis to facilitate prompt management actions
- Compile and circulate month-end Quality report.
- Co-ordinate weekly safety talk
- Organise/ conduct fire evacuation procedure
- Minimum of ND in a science related course
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in product quality and warehousing
- Good verbal and written communication skills in english.
- Training in safety and quality
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online