An International company majorly engaged in manufacturing and marketing of health products wishes to engage suitable qualified persons for the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Bachelors degree/ HND in Logistics or related field.
- Must possess 5 years cognate experience in warehouse management
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Must possess strong knowledge of warehousing key performance indicators
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and database
- Must possess high level of integrity and very positive character
Job Title: Creative Graphics Designer
- Bachelors degree/ HND in Graphics Design or related field.
- Must possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrates graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Must be up to date with industry leading software and technologies (in Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc) ability to create animation and multimedia will be an added advantage
- Must possess 5 years cognate experience in graphics design.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science.
- Professional certificates in Human Resources
- At least 5 years working experience in similar positions
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian Labour Law
- Must have extensive knowledge of personnel and human capital practices
- Must possess excellent organisational, written and verbal communications skills
Job Title: Pharmacist/Regulatory Officer
- Must be a certified Pharmacist with at least 7 years cognate experience
- Must have experience in product registration with NAFDAC, SON and other NAFDAC related issues.
- Good communications skills and must be able to give trainings on our product
- Must be familiar with the import clearing procedures
- Must have a good interpersonal skills and efficient in paper work.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelors degree/HND in Accounting or Finance, a professional degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years cognate experience in similar position
- Must be conversant with the Nigerian Taxation law
- Must be familiar with taxation procedures and best practices
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, theories and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS word /PDF format) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th June, 2016.