Nokia is an innovation leader in the technologies that connect people and things. We tap into the power of connectivity by combining network infrastructure, software and services with advanced technologies for smart devices. From the transistor to virtual reality, our people and inventions have transformed how the world connects and communicates.
Job Title: Services Sales Solution Manager
Manages the sales and customer relationship within broad sales area through an assigned sales team. Manages a medium size sales team and may act as a contact for customers. Contributes in the creation of and drives the implementation of sales strategy. Is responsible for meeting defined sales targets. Understands customers key business drivers and supports the team in using this knowledge for creating profitable business. Acts as a source of expertise and coaches others in own product/sales area.
- Drive services portfolio sales with and through CBT/CTs and directly towards the customers
- Create upsell opportunities based on collected data in close cooperation with CBT/CTs
- Support CT to create win plans and deal strategies for key sales opportunities
- E2E Services Solution responsible for developing customer/opportunity specific solutions and costing
- Support CBT/CT with value based selling guidelines and strong value argumentation for the proposed solution
- Interlock with the CT Services and COM during solution development
- Competitive Benchmarking of the solution along with cost benchmarking and risk/mitigation plan
- Development of selected business opportunities into concrete sales cases
- Close the sales cases in cooperation with CT’s
- Develop sales funnel for future sales
- Opportunity specific requirement gathering/RFX response development
- Solution selling and sales Management.
- Business Management
- Nokia Leadership and Business Understanding
- Market insight
- Collaboration and Working across boundaries
- Seeking and Sharing Knowledge
- Influencing Others
- Strategic Thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should