Posted on :
14 May, 2012
14 May, 2012
WFO Professional Services is a member of the WFO International, an association of independent firms of accountants and business advisors. From just being an accounting firm, we are gradually evolving into a fully integrated resource centre with the capability of advising growing companies and charities on all aspects of their business needs. We work with organizations within the commercial, governmental and non-governmental sectors and offer services across Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting Outsourcing Services through our offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.
Due to the increase of activity in our firm, we seek appointment of dynamic and result-oriented Senior Associate (Advisory).
The Advisory division is currently focused on channeling private equity and institutional investments into small and growing businesses in Nigeria. The candidate will lead the capital (equity and debt) raising efforts for growing businesses by sourcing for private equity and institutional investments in addition to providing transaction advisory to clients in the areas of mergers, divestments and acquisitions.
The SA will simultaneously lead the implementation of other advisory mandates of a variety of types, including business valuations, financial modeling and corporate restructuring. The SA will also oversee less experienced staff on project teams, ensuring quality execution, good client service and development of staff; Manage the drafting and negotiation of transaction documents such as information memorandum, shareholder agreements, etc. Lead the marketing of the transaction to potential private sector investors.
The appointee will be able to demonstrate:
• At least 3 years experience in investment banking, credit and loan packaging.
• MBA or equivalent degree in business, finance or economics is not a pre-requisite but will be an added advantage;
• Experience in successfully managing diverse project teams in multiple transactions;
• Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills; sound business judgment; ability to find creative solutions to accommodate different interests.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral, including the ability to convey ideas clearly;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and develop relationships; and
• Leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
• High proficiency in MS Office suites, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
Method of Application
Suitable Candidates should visit our website (www.wfointernational.com) for more information while applications containing detailed curriculum vitae and position applied for marked as subject of email should be forwarded to [email protected] not later than 5:00p.m on 25th May 2012.