WECO Systems International Limited is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Dispatch rider is responsible for the delivery and picking up of both customers and items in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- The Dispatch rider ensures that company’s Motor cycle allocated to him is taken care properly.
- He must have very effective organisational communication skills to service our clients.
The key roles of Dispatch rider are:
- Competent at checking the Motor cycle for problems and performing pre/post trip maintenance tasks.
- Committed to helping customers efficiently when loading and unloading their luggage.
- Well-versed in the cleaning of both the inside and outside of the Motor cycle.
- Proven record of picking up staffs and listening to their concerns.
- Able to give accurate and detailed information about routes and journey.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a secure environment for passengers and employer while in transit.
- Thorough understanding of motor Motor cycle engine functionality.
- Effective skills in keeping a record of miles traveled.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]