Safe Parking Limited, is a parking management and enforcement company that provides services related to On-Street as well as Off-Street Parking. They are also engaged in the construction and provision of parking facility management services.
Safe Parking Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Outbound/Inventory Warehouse Officer
- The warehouse outbound officer is responsible for the administrative support of the warehouse system outbound wise.
- This also encompasses the inventory and record keeping of warehouse with respect to orders that are being pushed out for dispatch.
The following are the duties of an outbound logistics office:
- Accuracy of all paperwork produced.
- Follow all customer requirements from orders placed by the customer by pushing out orders to the dispatch team without delay to meet SLA agreements as stated by the business
- Assist supervision/management as needed
- Follow company policies, guidelines and work instructions
- Sign drivers in, verifying stock of warehouse and drop-ship items
- Processing weekly reports of all floor operations of the warehouse as part of the KPI measures
- Work with the transport management system (dispatch riders and delivery van drivers for smooth operations and successful delivery of orders to customers in their respective locations.
- Minimum of SSCE or Bachelor degree in any field.
- 0-3 years’ experience in warehouse management
- Prior knowledge/experience in supply chain management and logistics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of dispatch management
Job Title: Entry Level E-commerce Product Photographer
- Evaluates, processes, inventories and photographs items for our e-commerce sites. Responsible for high volume product photography across multiple product categories as needed (accessories, house wares, sporting goods, art, etc).
- Professional knowledge in the art and science of photography with the technical skill to operate photography equipment and software to achieve the best results on a tight schedule.
- Has a strong knowledge of computers, digital/analog SLR cameras, related photography equipment, continuous/strobe lighting, white balancing, color management, multiple photo editing/management programs, MS Excel, MS Word, versatile in both Mac and PC systems and the use of shared drives.
Essential Functions Statements
- Safely uses departmental equipment
- Setting up taking down lighting, backgrounds, props and other equipment
- Uses cameras, computers, and lighting to photograph products, capture and share images for online sale.
- Effectively uses Photoshop and other various Macintosh and Windows applications to retouch and/or resize photos using batch processes while following web-specific standards and guidelines.
- Safely and thoughtfully prepares items for photo shoots. Carefully handles delicate and sensitive products and materials including collectibles and other higher value merchandise.
- Merchandises items by taking best-selling attributes and choosing the best layouts and shots to maximize sales.
- Creates professional, clear and detailed images of a variety of surfaces including chrome, glass, matte and various reflective materials.
- Creates professional, clear and detailed images of a variety of product sizes including large oversized and micro-sized items.
- Meets the Photography Department’s production goal and keep up with the minimum productivity standard set/expected from all Photographers within the department.
- Uses strong photographic lighting and compositional skills when photographing products for online sale.
- Successfully transfers final print images to the shared drive keeping it organized maintaining departmental archival standards.
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant dedication to process improvement.
- Can excel and thrive in a warehouse studio environment that has a high-volume workflow.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independent of others.
- Able to follow direction and carryout/complete specific tasks as assigned.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Helps train any new or temporary personnel that may help fill in for this position.
- Helps file and completes various paperwork related tasks for the entire department including general administrative duties (e.g., filing, data entry, etc.) as assigned.
- Keeps track and records various departmental production goals reporting to team leads/management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Operates various departmental related machinery, tools and equipment safely and properly.
- Operates and navigates various online programs, websites and email programs.
- Uses company computers, computer related equipment, email and websites for work related purposes only and adheres to the all company policies (i.e., core values and codes of conduct/ethics policy) when using company computers/equipment.
- Promotes and demonstrate cooperation and teamwork. Assist and share knowledge with other employees as needed. Use good interpersonal skills such as courtesy, respect, sensitivity, politeness and thoughtfulness.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. May be required to work in other areas of the operations department as needed.
- Reports accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; completes all assigned safety training and certifications.
- Safeguards company property, including donated goods. Report any incidents of theft or unauthorized possession of company property to the Loss Prevention Department, HR or supervisor immediately.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary and confidential information.
- Serves as a role model to all staff by following all company policies and procedures, maintaining good attendance, abiding by all safety rules, participate in safety drills and cooperate with all staff.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education & Experience: Associates Degree (ND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any field) or one+ years related experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: Strong knowledge of computer and computer related equipment/software for both Mac and PC. Ability to learn/operate various computer/online systems including inventory/order control programs, MS Office Suite – Word and Excel programs, email programs, etc.
- Equipment: Must be able to operate various computer controlled, job specific equipment including digital SLR cameras, lenses, various photo programs, lighting equipment, use of shared drives, proper computer settings and photo size/quality for optimal showcasing of items, proper use of backdrops, etc.
Job Title: Content Writer/Graphic Designer
- This role will act as the ‘go-to’ internal resource to conceptualize and design unique creative for our brand, promotions and services.
Principal Accountability and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and design advertising materials.
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
- Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
- Design all company merchandizing and branding collateral.
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concept
- University degree or HND Minimum 2:2 or lower credit, preferably in any field.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum of 2 years experience.)
- High level of proficiency in any of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other design and video editing packages.
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice.
Job Title: Graduate Social Media Strategist/Community Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining company’s presence on social media sites, which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, as well as blogs.
- Analysts will be in charge of increasing the overall exposure of the company though search engine optimization (SEO) and by finding ways to use these keywords in marketing strategies employed by marketing team.
- Will also monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into company’s business, marketing and public relation strategies.
- Candidate will use their creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through the social media networks.
- Study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- For us, Candidate will study the audience that our business is attempting to reach and offers us plans on how social media will work best for us and our business model.
- Candidate may write up reports for the team to show us the strategies available.
- A Bachelor’s degree minimum 2:2 in Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media Management, Business Communications or any degree. NYSC corp members with relevant experience may apply
- Candidate must have strong analytically skills to be able to interpret social media and other online data to react to issues and other concerns that may affect a company’s image or profit. Must be team player, but able to independently when needed.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider/Driver
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Ensure the accuracy and on-time delivery of every customer order, maintaining Always Customer First Service while ensuring the highest level of safety standards.
- Create opportunities to exceed customer service expectations through a commitment to Always Customer First service.
- Liaise with and support the warehouse team, including operations manager,and customer service team, to ensure a timely and positive delivery experience for customers.
- Work with office and store teams to resolve customer service recovery situations involving returns, refunds, etc.
- Share information including customer feedback from the delivery route with the E-Commerce Operations Specialist / Team Leader.
- Operate the delivery vehicle safely and adhere to all rules of the road at all times.
- Maintain the delivery vehicle to a high standard of cleanliness and road-worthiness.
- Achieve operational standards for the Online Shopping Department (e.g. customer service for delivery orders, adherence to route schedules, cleanliness, food safety, shrink, scheduling, health and safety).
- Remain current with key messages from Team leaders / E-Commerce Operations Specialist to ensure alignment with key business objectives.
- A passion for delivering Always Customer First service.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, demonstrating a safe driving record.
- Experience delivering excellent customer service in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic and ‘let’s get it done’ attitude.
- Sense of humor and a fun attitude at work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, without supervision.
- High degree of professionalism with an optimistic and resilient approach.
- Flexibility regarding scheduling, as required.
- Strong organization, prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read a map and operate a GPS.
- Must be able to lift totes up to 40lbs.
Experience and/or knowledge with the following is considered an asset:
- Achieving sales targets and profitability
- Shrink management
- Health and Safety
- Product Safety
- Computer skills (or a willingness to learn)
- The dispatch riders/driver should have a minimum of Secondary School Certificate and must be able to speak English language fluently.
- 1 year minimum experience working as a dispatch rider/driver
- Must have a riders permit/Drivers License
- Must be familiar with Abuja metropolis
Job Title: Merchant Acquisition Specialist
- Sourcing and acquiring of retailers in Abuja.
- Continuous development of sales strategies – focused on strategic locations within Abuja and its environs
- Proper communication of the value propositions of buying and selling online and more so as it relates to the Nigerian e commerce ecosystem
- Management and deployment of retailer acquisition tools, updating and maintaining analytics based acquisition reports
- Collaboration with a wider Sales Team, working closely with a responsive Management team of young minds
- Responsible for developing Merchant acquisition strategies and maintaining acquisition trackers on processes and procedures
- Strong communication skills, confident disposition high energy and charismatic
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong abilities to function well in a superfast paced work environment
- Religious focus on the importance of best-in-class Customer Service
- Hunger for success, high energy and charismatic
- High proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (MS Excel in particular)
- Good knowledge of the retail e commerce ecosystem in Nigeria
- HND/OND in any field and a 1+ year sales experience
Job Title: Business Development Lead
- As a Telesales/Customer Service Agent, you will put customers at the center of your day, helping our customers with a range of products.
- We will make sure you are fully trained on everything we have to offer, so you can help our customers find the products that are right for them and can explain their various features and benefits.
- You will be a true people-person, able to talk to customers in a friendly and welcoming way and can bring the attention to details
- Please note that this is an entry level position.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your working hours.
- Building relationships, giving straightforward help, going above and beyond our customers’ expectations are all essential parts of a great service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls, converting inquiries into sales and making outbound calls.
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Working towards and achieving stretching personal and team objectives
- Identifying how we can best help customers.
- Processing customer orders and up-selling products based on identified customer needs.
- Computer Skills – MS office packages
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fast and accurate in typing at least 39 words per minute
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person with good written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasion and Influencing skills, strong negotiating skills
- Good work organization, time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work quickly, methodically and accurately
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, delivers quality work and is proactive
- Result driven as this is a high-performance, output environment
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate- must be a self-starter
- Min. Qualification: Bachelors in any field (minimum 2:2)
- Min. Years of Experience: 0 – 2 years
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- A unique experience in launching and scaling new internet concepts within Nigeria
- Becoming a part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around Nigeria
- A unique experience at working with the best brains and sharpest minds within Nigeria
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their resume/CV’s and Cover letter to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 9th June, 2016