3101 Media Limited, a media and public relations company, in the business of providing media, branding and public relations services in Nigeria.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-House Graphic Designer
Start Date: Immediate.
Working Hours: Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 5pm.
- 3101 Media Limited is looking to hire a dependable Graphic Design Specialist with 3-4 years of experience in the management of complete design processes, from conceptualization to delivery. A Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- He/she must be ambitious and well-skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft Office Suite, and web design applications (Dreamweaver, HTML). Must have the ability to work on a variety of projects and vendors.
Description of Duties and Tasks:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Study design briefs, conceptualize visuals, and determine requirements.
- Originate design concept and layout for materials including photo selection, digital manipulation, and font usage adhering to 3101 Media’s brand standards; generate updates and changes as needed.
- Create a variety of marketing collaterals which includes Presentation decks, logos, infographics, brochures, catalogs, print ads, posters, flyers, booklets, newsletters, and promotional merchandise in line with 3101 and its client’s brand vision.
- Collaborate with the team on design concepts for 3101 media’s projects – text that accompanies the design to ensure it meets the needs of the client, the message the design should portray, and its appeal to end-users.
- Prepare electronic files according to commercial printer’s requirements, sending approved files to the printers, and reviewing the final product to ensure it is accurate.
- Giving support and advice to the team on a wide range of Graphic Design processes.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Creating and maintaining graphics for the company’s website.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions
- Compiling a library of standard, user-friendly templates ready to use
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in working with a variety of well-known clients.
- Can maintain effectiveness and focus in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Maintaining an established work schedule
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, advanced in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- In-depth knowledge of typography and colour-matching.
- Working experience using platforms such as HTML5, CSS3, and Java.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact, diplomacy
- Meticulous attention to detail, follow-through, and adherence to brand standards.
- Initiative to work both independently and in teams, budgeting time and meeting deadlines and production schedules.
- Effectively use of initiative to stay updated on the latest trends and practices in graphic design.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Comfortable working within a team as the only designer in the office.
- An excellent communicator who can confidently articulate and visualise design ideas.
- Ability to work quickly and meticulously.
- Dedicated work ethic and ability to work overtime when needed.
- Areas of Expertise
- Photo research
- Cascading templates
- Visual media
- Content creation
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9th April, 2021.
Interview Date: Tuesday, 6th – Friday, 9th April 2021