3Line Card Management Limited commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose.
We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Expansion Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the States achieves profitable sales growth across the agency banking platform.
- Manage, motivate and measure the performance of the Agent and Aggregators to ensure revenue targets are met.
- Ensure timely submission, and monitor quality of Agent performance in an ongoing basis.
- Communicate with Aggregators, Field agentsand schedule site visits to Agents with issues on a daily basis
- Carry out monthly KPI review for each aggregator, field agent and agent
- Review and analyze Agent and Aggregator’s activities
- Monitor and review new Agents revenue and transaction rates
- Conduct Agent forum/training for all Agents in the Region.
- Utilize proactive sales management techniques, incentives and other motivational initiatives in conjunction with Freedom Network’s objectives
- Ensure that Agents within the region have a ‘current’ service level agreement in place with Freedom Network
- Develop and monitor sales systems and procedures and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Ensure that Agents within the region are fully branded and location is very visible
- Ensure that all POS with Agents within the region are fully utilized
- Co-ordinate Agency documentation in line with laid down procedures
- Ensure a seamless Agent on-boarding process , training and development for all Agents
- Gather market intelligence and communicate to reporting head for Business Decision Making.
- Ensure Targets are met.
Experience Requirements and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years work experience.
- Must be conversant with the rural/urban area and able to speak the native languages.
- Proven business analysis skills with the ability to proactively meet objectives
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- Exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills
- Aggresive marketing and people management
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word
- Effective communication both (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Patience and resilience
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Prospecting & persuasive skills
- Client & territory relationship management ability
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
NGN250,000 / Month (Maximum).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 29th December, 2020.