3Line commenced business with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily accessible to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We do this by being a one stop shop for electronic payments service.
Our infrastructure processes transactions across multiple electronic channels. We focus on four key areas: Card scheme (FreedomCard), Transaction Switching & Processing, Agent & Branchless banking and bespoke electronic payment application development. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SoftwareDeveloper
- In line with the company’s strategy for expansion and market dominance,the company is looking for a talented individual with the technical expertise to fill the role of a Software Developer.
- The role will be responsible for the development and the implementation of functional web based products, mobile applications/infrastructures and payment solutions Fintech, MFS, VAS, Billers etc .
Detailed Job Description
- Collaborate with the technical and business team to deliver innovative, highly-scalable client-facing software solutions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with business development and customers Support teams to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Maybe required to deliver support service on specific projects at clients’ location.
- Application/Application Server Upgrades and Maintenance
- Update operational application servers as required in order to meet security, performance, availability, and capacity goals for all company’s services on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in and certify upgrades and patches of the applications and application servers in the company’s Operating Environment.
- Certify proof of concepts during evaluation for the purchase of new applications/application servers for all company’s services.
- Implement security policies on operational applications and application servers as prescribed by the Information Security personnel on an ongoing basis
- Develop and document optimized source codes critical to the execution of tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Design and implement customized Java, and mobile app products/infrastructures
- Ensure the development of mobile applications is consistent with original design.
- Ensure software meets all requirements/specifications in line with quality, security, modifiability, and scalability.
- Develop software architectures and user- friendly interfaces.
- Perform user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Create databases that represent and support business processes.
- Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
- Knowledge of web standards
- Knowledge of Internet protocols, database management systems, and control systems
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- First Degree in Computer Science or any Science related discipline. An Advanced Degree in any related field will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional certifications/membership
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java, PHP, and mobile application development.
- Experience in the PSSP/VAS/Fintech space
- A proven track record in coding and software development
- Java or Kotlin, iOS development using Swift and/or Objective-C
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2019