We are a digital wealth manager that gives Nigerians seamless access to Dollar investments in USA Stocks market. Our company was founded on the principle of assisting individuals living in Nigeria and other African countries to trade in US Stock options and profit enormously from it. The simple mission is to be the product that brings the best investments from around the world to everyone in Africa and beyond in order to create wealth for the continent.
We are looking for seasoned and capable advisors to increase our footprint across the country. Your goal will be to speak with our prospective clients over the phone and in person (at our office) with a mission to convince them to invest on our US stock platform.
Our strategy is to trade on stock options and provide biweekly dividends for our client; you will simply convince as many prospects as possible to invest on our platform.
We are located at Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos (you must live close to Ikeja to apply for this position)
Responsibilities/ What we expect
- Meet sales goals ( You must have a sales mindset to apply for this position)
- Explain our products and services to potential customers
- Aggressively seek out new business opportunities through phone calls and meeting our clients in person.
- Document the organizations, people and groups you speak to
- Meet sales goals (we cannot possibly stress this enough)
- Document client feedback and other relevant information to the company
- Meet sales goals (yes, we know we repeated this responsibility, twice)
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions and relevant data by communicating with the relevant internal team.
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customers through the steps from Introduction to funding their account.
- Patience and confidence in managing less educated clients
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to speak a major Nigerian language is an added advantage
- Training – we will carry out a week of onboarding
- Base pay – Basic remuneration (₦80,000 monthly)
- Monthly bonus Incentives