9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Specialist, IT & Technical Audit
- Conduct IT and Telecom audit reviews of EMTSBusiness/Operation Support Systems and IT & Telecom Infrastructure toevaluate confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency, effectivenessand compliance with applicable standards, best practices, and regulatoryrequirements and to appraise adequacy and soundness of related controls.
- Performs,individually or as part of a team, IT and Technical audits of the Company inaccordance with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditas set forth by the IIA, and department standards.
- Plansand executes technology audit projects (both IT and Telecom) designed toprovide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance,in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Demonstratea thorough understanding of the business and applies knowledge in operatingsupport systems.
- Preparesand reviews audit work papers and reports the result of reviews of assignedactivities and recommended management action.
- Possessesknowledge of the current technology environment and industry trends to identifypotential issues and risks.
- Preparesdetailed plans for performing individual audits including the identification ofkey risks and controls, determination of audit objectives, and development ofan appropriate audit program.
- Prepares,under minimal supervision audit reports designed to provide operating andsenior management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with anobjective assessment of systems, processes and operations, and management’splanned corrective actions.
- Participatesin reviews of internal controls and security of systems under development aswell as major IT and telecom projects and initiatives.
- Assistsin the development and execution of a comprehensive audit plan based upon riskassessment, management’s goals and objectives, and the requirements of theBoard’s Audit & Risk Committee. Identifies potential audit areas, assistswith assessing the degree of inherent risk, and estimating the time and skillsrequired to complete audit projects.
- Assists inthe implementation of special projects or studies, including risk assessments,fraud investigations, audit department policy updates, due diligenceacquisition reviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Networking, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Qualifiedas a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified InformationSecurity Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and othercertification specific to the information technology industry would be addedadvantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Three to five years post NYSC experience in Operational IT & Technical audit inan environment that provides exposure to sophisticated technology audittechniques, network security, technology infrastructure, software development,project management, or a related field for which Internal Audit has a need.
- Understandingof concepts related to technology audit, including security and control riskssuch as logical and physical access security, change management, informationsecurity, business recovery practices and network technology.
- Stronganalytical ability, including network and network systems design, capacityplanning, operations methodology, error detection/resolution techniques, quality assurance techniques, and implementation and management methodologies.
- Knowledgeof Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology, Accepted AuditingStandards, Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Demonstratescritical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstratesorganizational and leadership skills, including the ability to successfullymanage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstratesability to work independently while contributing to the success of the team
- Exceptionaloral and written communication skills suitable for all levels of management.
- Abilityto negotiate and inspire effective, timely, proactive or corrective action bymanagement
- Passionfor Excellence
- Customer Focus
Job Title: Specialist, Fraud & Investigation
- As the Specialist, Fraud and Investigation, you willparticipate in forensic and/or anti-fraud/corruption engagements includinginternal investigations of matters that may constitute a breach of theCompany’s Code of Conduct and established policies.
- You will be involved in the designand planning of investigative plans and evaluating allegations of misconductand violations of the Code of Conduct. You will also communicate your findingsand issues identified in a timely manner.
- Collect andanalyze all relevant facts related to a specific allegation and to support orrefute suspicions or allegations.
- Participatein fact-finding as well as admission-seeking interviews.
- Identify anddefine control issues and root causes, provide effective recommendations andsolutions to identified issues.
- Preparereport on findings while ensuring issues and the surrounding facts andcircumstances are clearly communicated in a timely manner.
- Assist inproviding training and initiatives on fraud risks and awareness to staff.
- Actively involved in theplanning and fraud brainstorming sessions in preparation for the investigation.
- Liaise with Internal (Human Resources, Legal,Security, Fraud Unit, etc.) and external (Law enforcement agencies)stakeholders as required.
- Keeping abreast of the latest fraud detectiontechniques.
- Other responsibility as assigned by Manager, Fraud &Investigation
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Sociology/Physiology/Criminology
- Must be a Chartered Accountant. Possessing FraudExaminer certification will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Three to Five years post NYSC work experience with 3years experience in forensic accounting related job, investigation and previousexperiences in public accounting, advisory firm, and internal audit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and knowledge of ACL.
- Proven ability to independently completeinvestigation.
- Demonstrated track record of integrity, effectivecommunication, innovation, and excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills todeliver high quality, actionable feedback to client management on controlissues and potential solutions to close gaps.
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinkingskills.
- Excellent written, verbaland interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate independently with integrity.
- Attention to detail
Job Title: Manager, Health & Safety
- Lead theHealth and Safety function in the management of physical, technical andpersonal security, ensuring that EMTS staff and assets are protected.
- Coordinatethe development and implementation of Health and Safety policies, proceduresand standards to ensure all EMTS activities and operations are executed in ahealthy, safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- Oversee the implementation of strategies for the provision of efficientand effective health and safety support to safeguard EMTS’s assets andpersonnel
- Lead and direct all activities relating to the creation and maintenanceof a secure physical environment for EMTS operations.
- Establish physical Health and Safety standards as regards EMTSstaff/personnel, asset and business relationships.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to Healthand Safety activities
- Continuously review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendationsfor improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensureenhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding and allocation toachieve the unit’s function/strategy.
- Establish relationships with key internal and external stakeholdersi.e. relevant agencies (Federal Road Safety Corps, Fire Service, HealthInstitutions, etc).
- Coordinate regular updates on health and safety policies and proceduresin line with environmental realities and innovation
- Review periodic regional health and safety report.
- Coordinate activities of health and safety officers ensuring optimalservice delivery and compliance with stated policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the monitoring of the effectiveness/efficiency of health andsafety regularly and proffer appropriate recommendation.
- Coordinate the analysis of health and safety information and developrelevant mitigating action steps.
- Constitute and manage crisis management team.
- Develop and ensure regular review and update of Health and Safetypolicies and guidelines in line with regulatory trends and company objectives.
- Coordinate the implementation of safety procedures fororganisation-wide operations covering: base station construction,installations, administrative offices maintenance etc.
- Organise appropriate safety training for employees as required tofoster health and safety consciousness and understanding of individual roles inimplementing EMTS’s health and safety policies.
- Implement the function’s work programs and plans inline with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources ofthe team/ function to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergyacross the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members andmanage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall teamobjectives.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of theunit/function.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity andperformance reports for the attention of the Director, Business Partnering& Health & Safety
- Perform any other dutiesas assigned by the Director, Business Partnering & Health & Safety.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a relatedfield will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to eight (8)years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.