9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, IVR Management
Job ID: IRC4496
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide delivery support during development/deployment of IVR designs and Identified service improvement initiatives.
- Schedule Voiceover artist recordings and deployment/upload of IVR prompts.
- Conduct and deliver weekly Health Check reports on the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Private Branch Exchange (PBX) channels.
- Conduct and deliver weekly external customer satisfaction survey reports on the use of the IVR self-service menus.
- Support the documentation and execution of IVR test cases and scenarios.
- Ensure optimal use of the IVR channel by monitoring and reporting monthly on IVR Menu utilization to Customer Care Management and Product Managers.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on IVR metrics – Self Service Rate, Abandonment Rate, Exit Rates and Routing Accuracy etc.
- Provide ad hoc reports for the attention of the Manager, IVR Management, as and when required.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.